Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Traditional Santa


I received my package yesterday from McCall's. As I promised here are the pictures of the other set of place mats with the more tradional look. It has been a long week, so that explains no writing in the blog. My son Joseph and I went to a conference on Aspergers Syndrome given by Dr. Tony Atwood. He is one of the leading authorities on this syndrome. The conference was awesome and I was so proud of Joseph that he hung in there all day. I purchased a copy of his new book and after taking time out to read it this week, I wished it would have been available about 5 years ago. If you have a child with AS go and get it now!! Friday was college openhouse day and Joseph and I went (with a few of our good friends) to go visit MTSU. Huge campus. I think we walked 8 miles and my feet were killing me. It was a little overwhelming. Next stop, U of M in a couple of weeks which is alot closer . Trying hard not to be one of those helicopter moms. It's probably not working.